From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 8:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Remind me how to read DMW Notifications

Mike,

         These are most commonly referred to simply as notifications.  As of Win10 Version 1809, WinKey+Shift+V will immediately throw focus to one that is still on display.  If it's gone already, the vast majority end up being put into the notifications queue in the Windows Action Center, accessed via WinKey+A.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow