From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 8:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Remind me how to read DMW Notifications

what is a desktop manager window

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@comcast.net

On Mar 8, 2021, at 11:25 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@att.net> wrote:

Desktop Manager Window

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 8:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

what are DMW notifications?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@att.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021, 11:02 AM
Subject: Remind me how to read DMW Notifications
Read DMW notifications with the keystroke,

SHIFT plus WINDOWS Key plus V, in other words, press SHIFT plus WINDOWS
Key, keep them held down, and press V. To allow yourself more time to
read the notification,

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Navigate to, and open Ease of Access Center.

3. Navigate to, and open, Use the computer without a display.‑

4. TAB to, and open, How long should Windows notification dialog boxes
stay open?

5. Choose a value longer than the default. I chose 30 seconds.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net <mailto:billwhite92701@att.net>