From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Barbara Anne Bolin
Sent: July 19, 2011 8:41 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: VPN and tokens

Hello List Friends,

My company is being directed by the government entity for which we
have a long term contract to use VPN with tokens. With my last employer, we
used a VPN SoftId solution. SoftId uses VPN without a token by displaying a
graphical set of numbers on the computer screen. A coworker then wrote a
macro/script to cut and paste the graphic into the Pass code. Then the
verification was performed with no problems.
My company in their infinite wisdom will not even investigate this solution.
Before I raise this to a legal level, can any of you provide any
information? I cannot imagine the government requiring a solution that is
not able to be 508 Compliant.
If you have any experience with using VPN, in an environment that uses
tokens, will you please contact me off list at BarbaraAnne1@...?
Always,
Barbara Anne