moderated Re: Remind me how to read DMW Notifications

Bill White

Read DMW notifications with the keystroke,

SHIFT plus WINDOWS Key plus V, in other words, press SHIFT plus WINDOWS Key, keep them held down, and press V. To allow yourself more time to read the notification,

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Navigate to, and open Ease of Access Center.

3. Navigate to, and open, Use the computer without a display.‑

4. TAB to, and open, How long should Windows notification dialog boxes stay open?

5. Choose a value longer than the default. I chose 30 seconds.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...