moderated Re: Using JAWS to create a label for a button on a web site, which has no text label

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Marty,

I don't know why JAWS can't remember the labels but personally I think perhaps it's better to make a domain-specific script working only on this particular side. Can you share a web links so I can have a closer look if this is possible?

All the best
Udo

Am 05.03.2021 um 05:02 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

I have tried to label buttons on a web media player for a radio station listen live using the Insert + F2 and arrowing down to Custom Label.  I am using JAWS 21 latest build and Windows 7 and Google Chrome.  The buttons work and read correctly until I close the page.  When I come back the next day, the buttons are back to just saying Button when I navigate to them.  Why don’t my labels stick?

Love in Christ
Marty