moderated Re: Jaws 2021 incorrect serial number

Edward Green

Hi Jeff,

I’m assuming you’re authorized to run JAWS 2021 as it's a paid upgrade …

Do you have your 20-character authorization number? if so, go into the JAWS help menu and choose Update authorization and enter the 20-character dumber when asked, then follow the prompts.

Cheers,

Ed

On 7 March 2021 22:45:24 "Audiobookfan" <listening4it@...> wrote:

I just installed Jaws 2021 but it won't activate properly because it's
using an incorrect serial number. Activation says it completes
successfully, but it still continues to run in 40 minute mode. I cannot
find where to correct the serial number. How do I fix this?

Jeff