moderated Re: Putting an app on my desktop with Jaws?
Hi, Maria.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Press Windows key plus R for the Run dialog.
2. Type the following into the dialog box,
3. Once the AppsFolder opens, use first letter navigation to navigate to the
program you want to put on the desktop.
4. Press either the Applications menu key, or press SHIFT plus F10.
5. Arrow down to Create Shortcut, and press ENTER.
6. Now the program will have a shortcut on the desktop.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Maria
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 9:57 PM
Subject: Putting an app on my desktop with Jaws?
How do I put Outlook onto my desktop? To open it I just hit my windows key
for the start menu and just type in Outlook and press enter to open, but how
do I put it on my desktop? I'm using Jaws 2019.