moderated Re: Problem when in Outlook 2016

Dan Longmore

Sounds like Outlook has been corrupted.  Disability desk should be able to fix.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem when in Outlook 2016

Hello,

Since the most recent version of Jaws 2021 Outlook has been acting weird. I’m using windows10 and Outlook 2016 most recent versions. I will be in Outlook 2016 and out of the clear blue it looks like I’m taken out of Outlook. I have to switch windows back to Outlook. Then a few minutes later Outlook freezes and email I had deleted return to the inbox. Then Outlook seems to have multiple windows open as I decide to close Outlook and emails I never opened are now open. I have to press alt F4 closing out of emails as escape doesn’t work. Then I close out of a window that has Outlook open and it looks like I’m then in another window of Outlook. Then a number of times the short cut on the desk stop disappears and I have to add it. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks, Kevin