moderated Re: Working with people at disability help desk

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 02:42 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
I am sorry but this entire discussion is vastly off-topic for a jaws
support list.
-
Not that I don't agree, but you clearly have not been paying attention to the things customarily allowed to be discussed on this very list.  Moderation is very light-handed, and a huge number of topics are not "on topic" as far as being JAWS related.  This is but one of many.

There is a reason you have the "Mute this Topic" option at the bottom of each and every message and it's up to you to use it.  You also have other options that give you even more control:

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow