moderated Problem when in Outlook 2016

kevin meyers

Hello,

Since the most recent version of Jaws 2021 Outlook has been acting weird. I’m using windows10 and Outlook 2016 most recent versions. I will be in Outlook 2016 and out of the clear blue it looks like I’m taken out of Outlook. I have to switch windows back to Outlook. Then a few minutes later Outlook freezes and email I had deleted return to the inbox. Then Outlook seems to have multiple windows open as I decide to close Outlook and emails I never opened are now open. I have to press alt F4 closing out of emails as escape doesn’t work. Then I close out of a window that has Outlook open and it looks like I’m then in another window of Outlook. Then a number of times the short cut on the desk stop disappears and I have to add it. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks, Kevin