moderated Re: Jaws isn't able to retain my Jaws 2021 settings.

Jaws versions install separately from each other, just unload Jaws after you log in, then run Jaws 2021 and once it is running go to Options > Basic > Automatically Start Jaws and make your selections for what happens at the login screen and after login.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws isn't able to retain my Jaws 2021 settings.

Good morning Milton,

I have two Icons on my desktop for Jaws.  One says, Jaws2020, and the other Icon says jaws2021.  I realize that this is  short notice, But I’m available for you to help now, that is, if your available.  My landline phone number is as follows.  212 (366-6748)  If there is a charge for your help,  let me know by sending an email message.    t