moderated Re: Working with people at disability help desk

leonard morris

by the way I appreciate the person who stated that we in the blind community can help educate sighted people when it comes to technical support. In fact I was buying a computer (use unfortunately not new smile) last year and I wanted to know how it worked and if I could actually use it properly so I brought up Narrator  to look  around the screen to see what was there and all that and the owner of the computer store was very impressed by that and said he appreciated me doing that because he knew nothing about screen readers and now he could help blind Filipinos customers who are looking to by a computer.

Avast logo