moderated Re: Working with people at disability help desk

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 05:10 PM, E.M. Kirtley wrote:
I think what Mr. Lee was objecting to was the wording about going back to their own country
-
Which was beyond the pale.  But it also seemed to be the only thing that was being laser focused on.

These complaints are not rare, and are most often, in my experience, not made by anyone who would be willing to be, literally, that xenophobic.

My only point is that the core of the complaint, not how it was stated, is not without merit.  And I thought I articulated that clearly.

           ~ André Gide