moderated Re: adobe choice?

Mario

thanks Bill.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@att.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 4:58 PM
Subject: adobe choice?
Hi, Mario. I'm not Mike, but I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.

are the boxes that Unchecky unchecks become unavailable or frozen or can they be checked if the user desires to include the "freebee", not that anyone would.

Unchecky unchecks all the bundled software, and if you re-check it, it gives you a warning that this software is unrelated to the software you are trying to download, but the boxes are not frozen.

is Unchecky updated often in respect to definitions, like in preventing the installation of unwanted junk?

Yes, Unchecky is updated, and it updates automatically, so you don't need to check for updates.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 2:57 PM
Hi Bill,
It does not give you a choice. It just unchecks extra boxes, at least
this has been my experience since I started running it back in 2014.
Once in awhile you might hear Jaws report Unchecky catching something
and unchecking it.
Stay safe and take care. Mike.