From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 2:53 PM
Subject: Installing Jaws scripts
Hi John,
Try the following:
1. Open the start menu with the windows key and open the All Programs
submenu.
2. Navigate to the version of Jaws you want to work with and press enter.
3. Press enter on, Explore Jaws, now down arrow to, Explore my settings,
and press enter.  This puts you directly into the ENU folder of this
version of Jaws and this is where you want to paste your scripts.
If you need more help just let us know.
Stay safe and take care.  Mike.