moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 02:31 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:
Mr. Brian is not fabricating,
-
Mike, thank you for the direct support of what I've said as someone I've actually worked with.

I will make the point, though, that I really have absolutely nothing to gain by fabricating anything in this arena.  I've simply been there, done that, got the T-Shirt with both sighted and blind individuals.

I've been in the computer biz since the mid-1980s.  I literally cannot count the number of times I've been called upon to give technical support of one sort of another for individuals ranging from other IT professionals to people who barely know what a computer is.  All of my observations are a direct result of that experience, and techs talk, so it's more than my own experience, too.

           ~ André Gide