moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

mike mcglashon

Mr. Brian quoted:

I'm hired (or asked) to fix it and that's all that's wanted, the fix, with zero education involved.

End quote:

Just so you guys know,

Mr. Brian is not fabricating,

For I must admit, although somewhat shamefully, am one of the persons to which he speaks of;

I think that part of what is in play here, is speed; the need to get things done; usually unrelated to the education needed for the direct task involved.

Furthermore, the mistaken assumption that the computer somehow knows what to do;

(artificial intelligence);

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon