From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: adobe choice?

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 09:08 PM, Bill White wrote:

unless you explicitly want any of the bundled software

-
And if you want a utility with a very light footprint that unchecks all this crap for you (at least the vast majority of the time), have look at Unchecky.  Even though I tend to be about as careful as anyone can be about unchecking "offers" for bundled software, if I get in a rush I can sometimes miss.  Unchecky has been an asset in keeping potentially unwanted programs off my computer for around 5 years now.

           ~ André Gide