moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 12:08 AM, G. Gray wrote:
Whenever I get a comment like "Click on the yellow x at the top of the screen,"  I say..."Do me a favor turn your screen off.  Is it off.  What do you see exactly?  OK now you see what I see...now tell me again what to do!"
-
That's an excellent approach, and drives the point home in a perfect demonstration.

           ~ André Gide