moderated Re: [External] : Re: High Importance short cut key

Richard Turner

Yes, alt+enter gets you to the same options as alt+P, followed by o, then p.

Alt+p by itself just puts you on the ribbon for options, you have to hit o then p to get to the same place that alt+enter gets you in one step, so alt+enter is a much better way to go.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com