moderated Re: [External] : Re: High Importance short cut key

Don Mauck

I use alt+inter. Alt+ p doesn’t do anything for me in Outlook365

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: High Importance short cut key

I’m not sure about a keystroke for just that one property. But do alt P O P and look in that dialog box. You will be amazed at what is in there.

On Mar 5, 2021, at 11:22 AM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

When composing a message in Outlook, is there a short cut key to set the message as high importance?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063