From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 2:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

I was working with someone who worked for another blindness company and the person asked me if I had a sighted person who could help. I told them that if they were a blindness company who didn’t know how to work with a blind person they shouldn’t be in the field. I know that was very rude and I am rarely rude like that. I just find it amazing that people who are hired by these companies don’t have a clue how to use better words to communicate.