moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

David Diamond

Shirley, like most agencies there are good agents and some that should be working somewhere else.  I’ve had some real darlings when calling the MS help desk.  One in particular kept phoning me when I was expecting a call from a higher department.  Then there was the one who said constantly, “You see the yellow X at the top of your screen, click on that.” I thought and almost vocalized, “What part of I’m blind are you not getting!” Thankfully these experiences are few and far between.  I’m also glad I read the post below this because I was going to give you the phone # you wanted.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: March 5, 2021 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

Thanks, Annabelle,

It turns out the person who helped me before did not take out my previous Office. So Office 2019 was competing with my prior Office 2016, which already had issues.

Now it’s gone. I only have Office 2019.

I’m so glad for MS disability help line (or whatever they call it now).

And thanks to everyone else who responded. I had a file I had to deal with immediately, but couldn’t get to it. It’s all good now.

Shirley Tracy