moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

Shirley Tracy

Thanks, Annabelle,

It turns out the person who helped me before did not take out my previous Office. So Office 2019 was competing with my prior Office 2016, which already had issues.

Now it’s gone. I only have Office 2019.

I’m so glad for MS disability help line (or whatever they call it now).

And thanks to everyone else who responded. I had a file I had to deal with immediately, but couldn’t get to it. It’s all good now.

Shirley Tracy