moderated Re: Need Microsoft Disability phone number!

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hey Shirley!
The phone number for Microsoft Disability Answer Desk is 1-800-936-5900.

On 03/05/2021 10:06 AM Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Sorry to ask something so basic, but Microsoft did something overnight and now I cannot open files, including the file that contains the saved phone number for the disability hotline. Will someone please post it?

In case anyone on this list knows the answer to my problem, I’ll post it here:

This morning, every word file I tried to open first gave me the message, office Updating, please wait. Then, I got the message  WinWord error, cannot launch.

I need my documents ASAP.

Thank you for any help—especially with the phone number of Microsoft accessibility line.

Hope your day is going well.

Shirley Tracy