From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 5:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Immediate Facebook Help

Hi Rick,

I don't know Jesus Christ as Savior, but I'll give it a shot.

First, did you go to the address bar and take out the WWW and replace it with mbasic

?

The mbasic page is much easier to use.

You just do alt D and press home, and right arrow past the WWW and back space it out and replace it with mbasic and press enter.

HTH.

Glenn