Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 7:43 PM
Subject: Immediate Facebook Help

Dear Listers:

Using JAWS, how do you go about finding your memory page on Facebook?  In the directions it says to go to the main menu on the left side of the page and then select On This Day, but I do not, nor can I figure out, how to do this using JAWS.  Can a good Samaritan out there who knows Jesus Christ as Savior step in and help me?

Rick Miller