Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Protected View in Word, Other Ways to Get Around It

Mike, Nothing is on the top of your message.

Justin

From: Pshon Barett

This is probably not the best way to do it, but if you hit control S to save
it, Word  will say that it is in protected view and saving is disabled. If
you tab over to "enable saving" it will take it out of protected view. I
think there is a direct command to protect and unprotect, but I don't know
what it is.
Pshon