From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 10:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: protected view in Word

Hi all,
I just downloaded a document and it's in protected view, when I tried selecting it and copying and pasting it into the body of an email in order to edit it it didn't work. Can someone please tell me how to get the document out of protected view so that I can edit it and send it? I'm using latest Jaws, Windows 10 and Office 365. Thanks Madison