moderated Re: Soliciting Donations of JAWS Dictionary Files (JDF)

First and foremost, thank you to all who have so generously contacted me with donations of JDF files so far!!

I also want to make clear that I have a collaborator on this project, and may end up with more than one, and would be sharing these JDF files as needed.  If this were to make anyone considering donation uncomfortable I understand, and would ask that you not share.

I have emailed those who have already donated with this information, but thought it a good idea to put out there for anyone who might be considering donating.

           ~ André Gide