moderated Re: No Luck With Closing Program Via Task Manager

Michael Mote

Hi Tom. In the Task manager, you may need to close the process of said program. Sometimes, the instance of it running can hide there. I would look in the processes area in your Task Manager and see if it is indeed running there. What program is this that we are talking about?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 10:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: No Luck With Closing Program Via Task Manager

Hello again, everyone.

I tried Gerald’s suggestion about making sure the program I am working with is completely closed using the task manager, but had no luck.

I couldn’t find the program listed in the task manager itself, which to me, means it should already be closed.

I also looked in the system tray, but couldn’t find it there either, but perhaps I’m not looking in the right spot.  If someone could tell me where to look for any open programs in the system tray, that would be appreciated.

Why the program still won’t re-open, unless I completely shut down and re-boot my computer remains a mystery to me.

Once again, I’m using Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws 2021 here.

Tom Behler