From: Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2021 9:50 AM
Subject: No Luck With Closing Program Via Task Manager

Hello again, everyone.

I tried Gerald’s suggestion about making sure the program I am working with is completely closed using the task manager, but had no luck.

I couldn’t find the program listed in the task manager itself, which to me, means it should already be closed.

I also looked in the system tray, but couldn’t find it there either, but perhaps I’m not looking in the right spot.  If someone could tell me where to look for any open programs in the system tray, that would be appreciated.

Why the program still won’t re-open, unless I completely shut down and re-boot my computer remains a mystery to me.

Once again, I’m using Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws 2021 here.

Tom Behler