moderated Re: JAWS and Firefox (New Update)

Chris Hill

Holding grudges in this environment will leave you with nothing that works.

CH

On 3/2/2021 18:00, Randy Barnett wrote:

It was the switch to Quantum that did it for me. They actually compared a screenreader to a virus... In some ways that may be true but the way the screwed up accessibility during that time did it for me. too many alternitives.

On 3/2/2021 2:10 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

I've only had one real problem in the last year and it was fixed with a new version of JFW.  I like the facebook container extension for firefox, and the way its menus work.  If it could chromecast, I'd use it for everything.

On 3/2/2021 13:47, Randy Barnett wrote:

This doesn't happen to me. I also gave up on firefox. It just isn't worth the hassle they keep giving Jaws.

On 3/2/2021 9:36 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

I use Microsoft Edge as my default but notice one thing I like better about Firefox.

With Edge, I do a search, and get the results.  I activate the link I want in the results, and I have to activate it a second time to actually get to the page.

With Firefox, I am on the desired page after the first link activation.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com