moderated Re: Microsoft Office 2019 and latest Jaws

Leo

Hello Jim,

I’m using Jaws February 2021, and office 2019, but I haven’t come across the problem you described in outlook. However,

I’m having a kind of  a similar problem with Word. When I’m working in a document, all of a sudden, Jaws does not respond anymore, and  if I wait for Jaws to respond, after few second, Word crashes. So, when this happens, I quickly restart Jaws using control plus alt plus J. I can’t really tell if Jaws is causing the problem since  I haven’t tried out NVDA, but yesterday an update for Office was released, and I expected to fixed  this problem, but it didn’t…

Best,

     Leo Bado.