moderated Microsoft Office 2019 and latest Jaws

Jim L

Heya folks,

Was just wondering if this is happening to anybody else with Microsoft Office 2019 and latest Jaws.

One out of 4 times I exit out of Outlook 2019, Outlook crashes and then pops up the dialog box to choose my email account I want loaded again. I have tested this with NVDA a couple of times and there’s no Outlook 2019 crash when using that screen reader.

Anybody else encounting this? Initially I thought an Outlook update may fix it but am more thinking now its Jaws causing it.

Am using windows 10 Pro, I’ve also created a new database as suggested in a forum but Outlook still crashes the same.

Any input or feedback from other Office 2019 users will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim