Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Mar 2, 2021, at 10:51 AM, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:

I'm not sure about jaws specifically (I only use NVDA on my laptop) but
Windows should tell you when your battery is low. It may not give you a
*huge* amount of time/warning. Mine doesn't -- it's an old Lenovo Thinkpad
and I even got a supposedly fresh battery for it, but never have I ever
gottren satisfactory battery life out of the thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: March 2, 2021 01:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: battery question

Hi all,
I've decided that I should start using my laptop unplugged and only charge
it when I'm not using it, and well I know how to check the battery power I'm
wondering will Jaws tell me when my battery is getting low or will I just
have to keep checking? I'm using the latest Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks
Madison