moderated Re: battery question

Madison Martin

My laptop was produced in June of 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: March 2, 2021 12:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: battery question

I'm not sure about jaws specifically (I only use NVDA on my laptop) but Windows
should tell you when your battery is low. It may not give you a
*huge* amount of time/warning. Mine doesn't -- it's an old Lenovo Thinkpad and I
even got a supposedly fresh battery for it, but never have I ever gottren
satisfactory battery life out of the thing.