From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: March 2, 2021 01:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: battery question

Hi all,
I've decided that I should start using my laptop unplugged and only charge
it when I'm not using it, and well I know how to check the battery power I'm
wondering will Jaws tell me when my battery is getting low or will I just
have to keep checking? I'm using the latest Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks
Madison