moderated Re: JAWS and Firefox (New Update)

Richard Turner

I use Microsoft Edge as my default but notice one thing I like better about Firefox.

With Edge, I do a search, and get the results.  I activate the link I want in the results, and I have to activate it a second time to actually get to the page.

With Firefox, I am on the desired page after the first link activation.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com