From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 11:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Firefox (New Update)

Hello,

I have had the same issue happen with both 2020 and 2021. I can initially navigate to a page, however, in the instance of Google, or another website that I am testing, when I enter text into a search field and do a search. The page loads and JAWS does not read anything, and indicates that there are no headings and links on the page, which is not possible.

Joe