moderated Re: JAWS and Firefox (New Update)

Richard Turner

I just updated FireFox and did a search from duckduckgo.com, my default page, for Price of Tea in China, and got good results that the latest version of Jaws 2021 read just fine.
I do not use google.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Mar 2, 2021, at 8:47 AM, Joe DiNero <joedinero68@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have had the same issue happen with both 2020 and 2021. I can initially navigate to a page, however, in the instance of Google, or another website that I am testing, when I enter text into a search field and do a search. The page loads and JAWS does not read anything, and indicates that there are no headings and links on the page, which is not possible.

Joe