moderated Re: back

Google Chrome definitely works on Windows 7 systems as long as you have a fairly recent version of Jaws and I am almost certain that you can also install Edge on a Windows 7 system.

Of course it is not all that advisable to use Windows 7 any more since you get no more updates and as time goes by there will be more and more security risks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 6:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: back

thenk but it will not work on window 7

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 7:52 PM

Subject: Re: back

you can also try all tab in case it's open the link in a new tab. And also fire fox isn't necessarily the greatest anymore. I would try the new Microsoft edge or chrome or brave anything  but firefox. basically any other chromium-based browser.

Randy Barnett

On Feb 27, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Andy <wq6r@...> wrote:

Try the Backspace key.

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 5:57 PM

Subject: back

hi

I'm using window 7, fire fox, Jaws 21

I have little hard time with firefox it hare to move but when I use website and want to back the website I was from firefox ask me to humm can't remember what is saying so I can not go back one  but only remove all that I usally use alt and left arrow and it will not go back one  so is there another hotkey or what can I do

I usally use internet  explored that will stop later and I do not  like firefox it hard to use it

any idea?

thanks Rosie

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.