moderated Re: MS Word and highlighting question

Richard Turner

Thank you very much for this Sieghard.

Once my sleepy brain hit 5 on the number row instead of 5 on the number pad, it works perfectly, of course.

That should help the original asker of the question to insure she is getting the results she wants.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com