From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cussons, M. (Mark)
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 1:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Teams

HI Tom,

A couple of shortcut keys to remember in teams are:  ctrl shift m is a toggle to mutue/unmute your mic, ctrl shift k to raise and lower your hand, ctrl shift b to leave a meeting.

As Vaugn says, hit enter to join a meeting, then tab to where you hear something like join meeting with camera off and mic/speakers on, and it should work.  I’m also still learning teams, and its quite a learning curve.

Good Luck.

Regards

Mark