moderated Custom labels that work across an entire domain

James Benstead

When I create a PlaceMarker I get the option to set that PlaceMarker across an entire domain, which is really useful for web apps: e.g., if every page of a web app has a notifications button, then setting a PlaceMarker on that button for the entire domain adds that PlaceMarker on every page.

Is there something similar for Custom Labels? Currently, when I set a custom label it only sets for one page, so in the example above if I have a notifications button that I need to add a label too I have to add it separately for each page. Is it possible to add it for an entire domain?

Jim

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org