moderated Re: Microsoft Teams

Paula Waby

I echo the thanks to Vaughan. I have my first Teams meeting this week and I feel a bit nervous about it but I’m sure it will be fine. I already know the people and although all sighted some of them are unfamiliar and nervous about Teams too so that is kind of reassuring.

Cheers

Paula.

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.