moderated Re: headings aren't completely announced

Andrew Law

This sounds more like a formatting issue by the document creator, if they havent set all the text in the heading as a heading, i.e. they only selected the heading level on the first word, then that is all you will get from JAWS.
Andrew Law
ACATS Trainer
Blind Low Vision NZ
Kapo, Matarehu Aotearoa

P: 079296210 ext: 5310 | M: +64278084124 | E: alaw@blindlowvision.org.nz

160 Seventeenth Avenue, Tauranga South
Tauranga 3112

Read our Community Impact Report and find out how Blind Low Vision NZ made a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: headings aren't completely announced

using Word 2010, I have a Word document from the Internet with more than
20 headings, but JAWS doesn't announce the whole name of the heading when I press h after turning on quick keys mode. what do I have to do to get Jaws to announce the whole heading as I press h?

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.