From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: headings aren't completely announced

using Word 2010, I have a Word document from the Internet with more than
20 headings, but JAWS doesn't announce the whole name of the heading when I press h after turning on quick keys mode. what do I have to do to get Jaws to announce the whole heading as I press h?

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.