moderated Microsoft Teams

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Later next week, I’ll be participating in a meeting that will be done via Microsoft Teams.

I’m familiar with Zoom meetings, so can’t believe that Microsoft Teams would be that much more challenging.

However, I don’t want to assume this, and get into trouble with  next week’s meeting due to access issues.

I will simply be participating in the meeting on a conversational level;  in other words, I won’t have to share screens or do anything too complex.

I already have the meeting link.

If someone can give me a quick overview of how to get into a Microsoft Teams meeting, and how to activate my audio and video as a meeting participant, that should be sufficient.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan