moderated Re: MS Word and highlighting question

Loreal Lavigna

That was what I did and my client said the following:  “Good job with the yellow, girl! One thing though, it’s not the text we make yellow. We just use the highlight tool to highlight the normal text yellow. Does that make sense?”

Based off that comment it sounds like there’s something else that needs to be done here.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...