Sent: Monday, March 01, 2021 1:15 PM
Subject: MS Word and highlighting question

So here’s my challenge.  I am typing for a transcription client.  There are points in the text where a note needs to be normal text but the highlight is yellow, not necessarily the text color itself as yellow.  Does that make sense, and how do I go about doing this?  I’m using the latest version of JFW and Word 365.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...

Website:  Click here for Transcripts By Loreal